Tuesday, May 17, 2011

ABC meme

I pinched this MEME from someone some time ago, sorry I don't recall who it was, so thought I would give it a go.

A. Age. 42 Eeek!
B. Bed size: Queen. It's lonely these days.
C. Chore you dislike: Ironing- With a passion!
D. Dogs: No dogs but would love to get one some day.
E. Essential start to your day: Coffee!!
F. Favorite color: Purple
G. Gold or silver: Silver, but mainly white gold.
H. Height:  5'2", yeah I am shortie :)
I. Instruments you play(ed): None, but I had guitar lessons once after Max bought be a guitar. To learn to play well is on my to do list.
J. Job title: Fulltime Mum
K. Kids: One amazing boy.
L. Live: Sydney, Australia
M. Mom’s name: It's the Italian version of Dorothy.
N. Nicknames: Vee, Veet, Vitz
O. Overnight hospital stays: Hmm yes many, wont go into all of them.
P. Pet peeves: When a vehicle veers left to turn right.
Q. Quote from a movie: "Hey, fuggeddabout it!"
R. Righty or lefty: Righty.
S. Siblings: 4, 3 brothers and a sister. I am the baby.
T. Time you wake up: When ever my son tells me to wake up, anywhere between 5am and 6.30am.
U. Underwear: Yes I wear them.
V. Vegetables you don’t like: Brussel Sprouts yuk..
W.What makes you run late: My son who does an obligatory poo in his nappy just as we are about to leave the house.
X. X-rays you’ve had: Foot, lungs, abdomen, toes
Y. Yummy food you make: I can't even think of anything. I have lost my knack and drive for cooking since Max passed away.
Z. Zoo animal favorites: Meerkats, Tigers and Monkeys, I can watch them for ages.

4 comments:

jill said...

<3 Meerkats :)

Calliope said...

I gave up ironing ages ago!
I'm all about the wet washcloth on the wrinkles and either pop it in the dryer or go ahead and put it on ;-)

Leah said...

oooh i think i do your pet peeve!! lol

maytey said...

I'm with you on the ironing and the brussels sprouts! I know all about that last-minute poo trick too, frustrating!