Friday, August 6, 2010

She Said Lets Eat Cake!

So we did, in celebration of Friday Blog Roundup's 300th 200th post.

That is what I love about the ALI community. Where can you share cake with like minded people from around the globe, who support you through the good and the bad. I know I could not have got through the past few years without you all. I am typing with a very painful arm just so I can enjoy cake with you, that is how much you mean to me. I love reading posts where I nod my head and feel like I could have written the exact same thing, only you have written it a whole lot better than I could have. Even though my family making is over and my life has taken a completely different road, I still feel connected and I appreciate that the community that are still on the road are still around to support me.
Thank you and a huge thank you to Mel, who rounds us all up and brings this great community together. Bear hugs to all.

I must admit I didn't actually eat these but they were bright and fun to look at in the Donut shop window.

Chocolate Donuts with Crocodiles or are they Alligators?
Enjoy your cakes!

11 comments:

areyoukiddingme said...

Those look like they would give you a very delicious sugar high!

Serenity said...

YUM. I want one.

My Bumpy Journey said...

mmmm. I love them. I am also amazed how someone can be thousands of miles away from me, yet type my exact emotions on their blog. The ALI community is unique, and I am blessed to be a part of it.

Anonymous said...

Man I wouldn't want to eat them either they are so pretty.

nh said...

They look so good!

jill said...

Those are adorable! I wouldn't have been able to resist :)

(I nodded my head in agreement with this post.)

Anonymous said...

I love these!! Very cute.

(and yes, nodding in agreement with everyone else.)

--Wendy

Kir said...

they look delicious!!!! and I love you here in my life, in my village, my community...you are a person that I am Blessed in this life to know :)
HUGS

Bea said...

Ooh, see now I am craving donuts. Alligator/crocodile ones.

Bea

MrsSpock said...

Best donuts ever!

chicklet said...

I soooo want to learn to make these for D one day. They look awesome!