Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Unbalanced.

I am here and still breathing. I am sorry, I just don't know where the time is going?
I am feeling very unbalanced at the moment. Very confused about where I am at. I just feel like taking off. Getting in a the car and traveling around Australia, just me and my Boo. Then I think "you idiot you don't even know how to change a tyre or do first aid" (They are now on my list of things to learn ) I get this feeling from time to time. This feeling of restlessness. Maybe I just need a holiday. I don't know. I am confused about a lot of things. I can't even write about it because I don't understand it. Yes very lost.

So yeah I am here.
This little guy keeps me busy and I love that he does.




5 comments:

Pale said...

Sending you good thoughts. The horse pics are really lovely. As are curly-headed boys.

XXOO

foxy said...

Your Boo is seriously the cutest little guy - and you get the most incredible pictures of him! I picture your house crammed full of prints hanging on the walls :) How do you keep track of all the pictures- and how old he is in each one? I am finding myself with so many pictures of my little guy, and am starting to get overwhelmed keeping them all organized!

and yes, I think you should come on vacation to California! :)

tireegal68 said...

Sending hugs! Wish you could figure out how to get your equilibrium back. Your pics and the boy are adorable!

Peg said...

Hang in there!

Pale said...

Thought of you as I was waking up this morning for some reason. Sending you love from America. XXOO